The Girls Choral Academy has been able to serve over 2,500 girls in the past 20 years, and we are just getting started. Help us celebrate 20 Years of Giving Girls a Voice by being a part of our endowment campaign and be a part of our legacy of inspiring young women in our community. Together we will build self-confidence, cultivate leadership, and give the gift of song to thousands of more girls in the future.
Endowment Campaign Goal $200,000 + 20 Planned Gifts
In honor of our 20th anniversary, we are raising $200,000 for ongoing scholarships. We are also seeking 20 planned gifts to further grow our endowment to continue the legacy of music.
- The endowment will provide 10 full scholarships each year
- Every $20,000 given to our campaign endows one scholarship
- Each full scholarship is worth $1,000 per year
How You Can Help:
- Outright Gift: Contributions can come in cash or through donating assets such as stocks. Make an online donation using the form on this page.
- Pledge: For your convenience gifts may be payable over three years.
- Planned Gift: A gift through an estate, will, or trust can be specified for the Girls Choral Academy.
- Commemorative Gifts: Every $20,000 raised equals one endowed scholarship for a girl. We invite you to name a scholarship in honor of or in memory of a family member, friend, loved one or business.
For more information, please contact us at 616.361.6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a legacy of music to future generations through a planned gift. Planned gifts can take different forms including a will/ trust estate gift or as a retirement or insurance benefactor. If you would like to make a planned gift to the Girls Choral Academy please contact Angela@girlschoralacademy.org or call 616.361.6111 so we can discuss the details of your gift.
Thank You to Our Endowment Campaign Donors
- Alcala Family Scholarship (Semester Scholarship)
- Amos Fund Scholarship (Semester Scholarship)
- John and Pat Farmer Memorial Scholarship (Semester Scholarship)
- Sara Homeyer Scholarship (Full Year Scholarship)
- Kim Mitchell Scholarship (Full Year Scholarship)
- Sandi Frost Steensma Scholarship (Semester Scholarship)
- Sandi Frost Steensma
- Doug and Lynn Weaver
- Sara Homeyer
- Kim S. Mitchell
$10,000 to $19,999
- Amos Fund of the St. Louis Community Foundation
- Michael J. and Cathy L. Alcala
- Sandi Frost Steensma
- Maureen Sullivan in memory and in honor of John and Pat Farmer
- Cindee and Scott Dresen
- Betsy Dole
- John Meulenberg and Stephanie McNamara
$1000 - $2999
- Connie Bellows and Darlene Zwart
- John and Julie LaPorte
- Brad and Julie Morrow
- Len Robinson
$500 to $999
- Pam Olsen and Cindy Mader
- Dorothy Berg and Lisa Rashewsky
- Robert Byrens and Jerome Nickels
- Angela DeVries
- Courtney Flanagan
- Jacqueline D. Taylor, Ph.D.
- Lori Tennenhouse